Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm Covering Race Across America!

Hi hot endurance athletes! It's been way too long.
I am currently a part of the media team at Race Across America. I'll be updating the RAAM website regularly on both the main page and the Headquarters blog. And you can follow me on RAAM's facebook/twitter updates.

It was a little bit of a rough start--my boss thought I was drunk on the first night (last night) because I was being me. Apparently I give off a drunken vibe.

It'll only get worse as the sleep deprivation goes on, so buckle up and get ready for some rad (drunken...not!) posts on the RAAM site.

I take off from Oceanside on Thursday to chase the cyclists to Annapolis, MD.

My grad school graduation is on Sunday. I brought a tassel and will pin it to my head for the day.

Rock on party people.

4 comments:

  1. Lol - that's funny about your boss! I hope they realize soon though what a gem they've found in you! You're an awesome writer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Madame Joan. I wish you were out here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!! Matt (my fiance) did that race in 2007 and had an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! These guys are so hardcore.

    ReplyDelete