Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pulling a Double Move

Coachubby and I live together.
We won't when I go to school.
Therefore, he must move into a smaller apartment while my rent goes to school housing.
Therefore, we're moving him in this weekend--with all of my stuff!
Therefore, I will have to move twice within a month.
Ewwww.
Therefore, I am currently trying to purge our current place of as much stuff as possible in order to fit el remaining stuff-o into the tiny place.
I've thrown out a lot.
Now I'm staring at a box full of race t-shirts.
I am now stumped.
Please, Lord, give me strength!

And now some pics from our Race Down Oregon aka drive down Highway 1 back to Lalaland. (And one more RAO pic.)

Pimp-hubby.

Spac-E

Riding the Oregon dunes.


In compression tights. Stylin'.

Grin and bear it.

Lombard St., San Francisco

Alcatraz

Ghirardelli Chocolate!

Grandpa's 86th Birthday!

My...um...20somethingth birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain: the academy for State Peace Officer is live-in and the g/f (whom I currently live with) isn't allowed. It's 7 mos. and I stand the chance of being relocated, so moving her into her own place seems silly especially since my room and board will be paid for (assuming I get the job).

    Best of luck to you and CoachHubbby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that puts a damper on getting paid room and board. That has to be strange going from normal life to having no girls allowed :)

    ReplyDelete