Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ironman Coeur D'Alene, Here I Come!

Ironman Coeur D'Alene


7 weeks ago, I got appendicitis


OK, I said, I am gonna fight this


Had the sucker out and then


Got faster than I'd ever been


1 week ago, got a real bad cold


went to the doc, and he wasn't sold


"You'll get over it soon," he said


Then Monday, I felt real dead


2 Days ago, started a Z-Pack


With a sore throat and my body feelin' wack


Still pretty tired with a swollen face


Nothing's gonna stop me from finishing this race


IM CDA here I come!


Throw your cold water at me and then some


I'm going to kick your ass


Because by Sunday, I'll feel FANTAS...TIC!


I'm off for IM #2. If you're in Idaho or racing, say "HI!" I'll be in the pink and black-flamed Triathlete Diva jersey. It's on.


XOXO,


TriDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment