Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chris McCormack Sighting Numéro Deux

The triathlon gods smiled on me today. Perhaps I was destined to be a shark snack last Sunday, and rightfully stayed out of the water. So even though I missed Macca then, I got the best Macca sighting of all today, when I saw the man with my own eyes. Finally!

It was awesome.


Maybe next time I'll be able to speak. Or not. It was kind of awkward standing at the end of a lane line, staring down at one of my triathlon idols as he waited for his training buddy to stop talking to me.


Macca's a cutie.


Chris McCormack


So there you go. Macca sighting! The Don of Triathlon was at the Torrance Plunge, swimming with fellow pro triathlete and Redondo Beach resident, Chris Foster (who beat Macca by four seconds at the Nautica Malibu triathlon last year).


Chris Foster Chris Foster


Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment